I'm currently collecting more letters after my name, because I am told these help you exchange your time for things you want.
Edit in response to changes: received more letters after my name, has not yet translated in to better exchange of my time for things I want. With an n of 2, I am probably going to have try for a third set of appending letters.
I have had no formal education in programming. All the programming I do is tangential to what I am trying to do, but I'll be damned if I let segfault stop me.
Thanks to all coders who help me. Come by Bio SE to see if I can help you.
When I say I have had no formal education in programming, I mean I've had absolutely no training in any computer science, and no one I work with has any training. I've used Debian, Biopup, SPSS, and R for years for what ever that's worth (again totally self taught).
Be warned that following any answers I give may lead to infected lemurs coming out of your computer and attacking you at night.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
78 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '18 at 14:01
- Biology 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 1.8k 1.8k 55 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 594 594 11 gold badge66 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 159 159 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- Area 51 159 159 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 how to close a severed artery/vein?
- 25 How to obtain bacteria samples at home?
- 21 Why don't we develop immunity against common cold?
- 18 Does our DNA change during our lives?
- 18 How to handle events from embedded Excel.OleObjects or Excel.Shapes
- 15 How to obtain bacteria samples at home?
- 11 "Narrow" Pure Androgen-secreting Adrenocortical Adenoma
- View more network posts →