Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Windows 8, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 4 years, 7 months
11 profile views
Last seen Nov 26 at 9:04
- The Workplace 117.5k 117.5k 4747 gold badges264264 silver badges367367 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 70.8k 70.8k 3131 gold badges134134 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Travel 64.9k 64.9k 1111 gold badges178178 silver badges276276 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 35.4k 35.4k 1313 gold badges9191 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.1k 18.1k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 454 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 451 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 380 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 327 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 301 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 254 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →