I am a "NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional" who specializes in off-grid, custom controls/electronics, and highly custom jobs. Of course I also do the regular grid tie solar, (anybody can do that). I live off grid in northern Sanpete County, UT, USA. I pretty much service the whole state but I focus on the areas from Emery county, to Summit county, to Salt Lake, to Juab county, and everything in between. I got most of my training by SEI and then by experience.
I am also highly into all kinds of DIY. I find that almost all forms of construction rely primarily on common sense and with a little experience you can do most of your own work... but... no, I don't do sheetrock or concrete. Certain things are best to have done by someone else.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 1 '16 at 21:50
Top network posts
- 11 What is the most sustainable way of making coffee?
- 10 Is buying online more sustainable than in local shop next door?
- 8 Which battery is best for solar power?
- 8 What alternatives there are to recycling paper?
- 7 How to make the door shut on its own after opening?
- 6 Marking studs with tape measure
- 5 Does it make any difference to charge my electronic devices using an USB port?
- View more network posts →