My Linked In
30yo, Male, Asian, 5'5" (165cm), 115lbs (52kg), healthy by my last general practitioner's judgement.
I do moderate to heavy activity at least twice a week (yard work where my heart rate stays in 80% and peaks briefly at 95%). This is by no means a complete biometric profile, but it does show that I'm no where near obese, and while I don't stay active everyday, I believe my activity is reasonably healthy.
Member for 6 years
2 profile views
Last seen Jun 30 '15 at 16:44
- Anime & Manga 6.5k 6.5k 88 gold badges3838 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Pets 1.4k 1.4k 1313 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 473 473 11 gold badge44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Physics 471 471 11 gold badge44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 How to do a mouse over using selenium webdriver to see the hidden menu without performing any mouse clicks?
- 37 check storage engine from shell
- 36 How do I get notifications for commits to a repository?
- 31 Set the develop branch as the default for a pull request
- 31 Why is it that many anime and manga depict being a virgin male as something embarrassing?
- 29 What is the process to reduce bitterness in coffee?
- 28 uninstall init.d update-rc.d remove
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 30 '15