- Academia 45k 45k 99 gold badges138138 silver badges168168 bronze badges
- Biology♦ 29.2k 29.2k 44 gold badges4949 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 8.6k 8.6k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 4.8k 4.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Politics 3.3k 3.3k 1616 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 Is it ethical to tell my teaching assistant that I like him?
- 154 Should I tutor a student who I know has cheated on their homework?
- 152 Should I make my research students' pay contingent on completion of tasks (such as reading/summarizing papers)?
- 142 Is it acceptable for a professor to tell male students to not think that they are smarter than female students?
- 114 Students admit illicit behavior in private communication: how should I proceed?
- 113 Professor falsely accusing me of cheating in a class he does not teach, two months after end of the class. What precautions should I take?
- 104 Is it unethical to expect one's PhD students to work after graduation without compensation? Should graduates ask for compensation for work?
- View more network posts →