I first took up programming by learning Pascal when it was THE shiny new language, but life has a strange way of twisting our paths, and my coding career was short-lived. I now have had a long career in healthcare, and decided to return to my first love. After that many years a lot has changed, so I consider myself a self-taught coder. After only 3 years back on track, I am not, yet, truly fluent in any language (I still spend a lot of time researching best practices and techniques to get specific jobs done.), but I like to learn and share what I know, which is why I enjoy the SE family of sites.
I enjoy developing websites and internet automation applications.
Top network posts
- 44 Catch multiple exceptions in one line (except block)
- 15 alert() not working in Chrome
- 14 Why is it so much harder to swallow pills than it is to swallow food?
- 12 how many 'lives' are saved from one donation of blood?
- 5 How offput should one be when drug interaction checkers say "X will decrease/increase the level or effect of Y by altering drug metabolism"?
- 5 Remember what files are opened in a session of gedit
- View more network posts →