I am qualified in Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapeutic Counselling through completing the relevant courses at Reading University, and I have been supporting those who have been raped, sexually assaulted and abused since the turn of the millenium.
I am also experienced in computer building, computer repairs and website building, using hard coding (HTML, PHP and CSS for example) and through using WordPress.
I enjoy learning new things and my personal strengths include determination, ability and willingness to learn new things, generosity, and consideration for others.
- Psychology & Neuroscience 11.1k 11.1k 22 gold badges2323 silver badges8080 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 5.2k 5.2k 1313 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.6k 1.6k 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 954 954 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 What is the opposite of "star" (celebrity)?
- 17 UK Motorway Slip Roads - Speed Limit
- 15 Why are UK Bank Holidays on Mondays?
- 14 Effects of masturbation on Health
- 14 Calculating the number of days between two dates in Excel
- 13 Why is almost all therapy done as one-hour sessions weekly?
- 13 Ballot anonymity at UK polling stations
- View more network posts →