A lonely person in the field of sustainable agriculture. Biogeochemical modeler by training.
"Without enough critique about yourself, you risk siding with the wrong causes. Worse, you risk siding with the evils." Never stop questioning.
R.I.P. Dr. Li Wenliang and respect for Dr. Ai Fen.
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 12 '20 at 5:14
Top network posts
- 37 Were COVID-19 patients in Wuhan welded into their apartments to enforce the lockdown?
- 26 Does a surgical mask help prevent catching COVID-19?
- 16 Identify ~6-7mm long green creature
- 11 About the actual radiative impact of greenhouse gas emission over time
- 11 Would turning the compost actually slow down compost decomposition?
- 10 Could an icy/extremely-cold asteroid/comet ever strike and cool the Earth?
- 9 What is this compost ingredient that looks like light colored pellets and crushes easily?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 26 '20