Non-glorified truth seeker with a freakish method of interpreting the Bible and history, namely the reading between the lines method. I am frequently fine tuning my conclusions for the purpose of finishing my quest of gaining full Christian maturity. Comparing Bible verses is helpful, but Holy Spirit inspired revelations are needed for success, I believe.
Rom 8:28-30; Prov 25:2; Ps 119:18; Luke 8:18; John 4:23,24; 8:32; 16:13
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 14 '17 at 8:33
- Biblical Hermeneutics 760 760 33 gold badges77 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Christianity 588 588 44 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Astronomy 531 531 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chemistry 159 159 99 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 121 121 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 22 What does "see" in "the Holy See" mean?
- 16 How many times brighter would full-earth-shine appear to people standing on the moon, than full-moon-shine does to people on earth?
- 15 Why would the side of the moon that faces earth be as dark as the far side of the moon?
- 12 What is the significance with the skull of Golgotha?
- 10 Why was prohibition against consuming grapes and raisins included in the Nazirite vow?
- 8 Who titled the poem: "The Dark Night of the Soul"?
- 7 Are food calorie values really integers?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 5 '17