Arthritis | Chronic Pain Syndrome
Delayed Sleep Phase Disorder
LINQ Insertable Cardiac Monitor
- Enteric coating
- modified release
Sleep disorders are co-morbid with many other illnesses; the most common co-morbidities with insomnia are mental illnesses. It’s estimated that 40% of insomnia patients and over 45% of hypersomnia patients have a psychiatric condition.
Lack of sleep results in diabetes often.
Take a Health Screening Test - Includes
Azoospermia - is the medical condition of a man whose semen contains no sperm. It effects 1% of men.
sperm donors 5 to 10 percent of applicants actually make the cut, donors have to make
Anaphrodisiac - lower the sex drive
unlikely - Pretesticular azoospermia, viral orchitis, Klinefelter’s syndrome Post-testicular azoospermia - can be fixed with surgery most of the time About 40% of men with azoospermia have the post-testicular type.
(2.39% more gay men than lesbians, or, written the other way, 0.977:1 lesbian to gay male families
possible stroke patient
vertebrae are in the thoracic
anaphylaxis brachial pulse
OPQRST - Onset of the event, Provocation(outside things make it worse), quality of the pain, region, severity, time
Infertility is a widespread problem. For about one in five infertile couples the problem lies solely in the male partner.
Are homelesss shelters permeant or temporary? What can you get by without?
Member for 4 years, 7 months
10 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '18 at 15:03
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 99 gold badges4747 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Mathematica 7.3k 7.3k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges2222 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Super User 1.2k 1.2k 44 gold badges1616 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 442 module.exports vs exports in Node.js
- 56 How do I install qemu?
- 40 Force Android to display in grayscale
- 39 Is there a reason the Wachowskis chose the names Smith and Anderson?
- View more network posts →