Please don't be hard on me, I'm not a born coder :)
Member for 6 years, 2 months
4 profile views
Last seen May 30 '16 at 22:14
- Medical Sciences 781 781 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 467 467 11 gold badge44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 333 333 11 gold badge44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 211 211 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 189 189 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How to really turn off already disabled AutoCorrect feature in Windows 10
- 16 Neural network - binary vs discrete / continuous input
- 11 Is UV light necessary for vitamin D generation?
- 9 What is the physiological process that would cause one to void more than once in the morning?
- 8 When someone with glaucoma sees rainbows around lights, what exactly is happening physically?
- 8 Does it become harder to lose weight as you age?
- 8 Does an ice cube change its core temperature as it melts?
- View more network posts →