Physician and software developer ..
Ok, the image is not a moth! It's a hand drawn homunculus indicating which joints can be examined and scored for assessing disease activity in arthritis.
- Gardening & Landscaping 22.2k 22.2k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges6969 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 5.7k 5.7k 11 gold badge88 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Biology 784 784 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Sustainable Living 620 620 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 26 RebolBot - a chat bot for the chat rooms
- 20 Safe for cats to drink from the aquarium?
- 18 Is this heavy blue-green growth on my tree trunk and branches a form of lichen?
- 16 Is it possible to feel pain in some part of a body, but the pain "feeling" is introduced somewhere else?
- 15 Are these bright orange bugs with beady black eyes ladybugs?
- 15 Is it advisable for a healthy male in his early 40s to take the influenza vaccine?
- 14 What is brix, and should I care?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (9)
7 answer referring to hadithes deleted Feb 26 '18
4 Rethinking our Site Name Mar 11 '18
4 Should we initiate assisted dying? Mar 7 '18
3 Rethinking our Site Name Jan 22 '18
3 Do we need a CAPTCHA here? Feb 23 '18
3 Why was my edit rejected? Apr 22 '16