Naturopathy student - My parents are both keen on nature and worked as a nurse and an ambo so I've naturally combined the two.
Trying to live up to the family aptitude for verdance. I think I'm halfway there - plants don't dive so much as they used to, but I'm still looking for a little more thriving.
Speculative fiction fan and budding creator.
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Member for 5 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 11 '16 at 21:05
- Gardening & Landscaping 596 596 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mythology & Folklore 428 428 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Writing 229 229 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 221 221 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 198 198 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 What was the earliest werewolf myth?
- 14 Should I be concerned about these purple stems and dead leaves?
- 9 Does anyone know of myths which are critical/skeptical of technology?
- 8 Gardening calendar for beds
- 7 What part of a blackberry bush do I plant to make a new bush
- 5 What is this plant with serrated leaves and small white/yellow flowers?
- 5 Difference between common cold and flu?
- View more network posts →