I've been programming since I was a kid and working in the industry since my second year of college. I currently freelance, specializing in cross-platform mobile application development.
I like the idea of StackExchange and would like to contribute, but I find the 'meaningless internet point' system so alienating and discouraging it drives me away from trying to help others.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 6 '17 at 22:14
- Freelancing 1.4k 1.4k 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 644 644 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 382 382 11 silver badge1717 bronze badges
- Travel 351 351 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 25 How can I deal with people asking to switch seats with me on a plane?
- 18 On whom do Jedi practice mind tricks?
- 18 Does a restocking fee still qualify as a business expense?
- 17 What is the largest-size vessel the Death Star could accommodate inside any hangar bay?
- 14 Understanding a notification system
- 13 What formations would stellar capital ships use?
- 12 Why don't jetliners maneuver to avoid a bird strike if spotted in time?
- View more network posts →