I like to think of myself as a Hardware/Software guy who will gladly discuss referential transparency during a code review and the next moment take a circular saw to build a casing for a self made power supply.
My main interest can be summarized into Linux related software development, low power electronics and general DIY projects.
- Stack Overflow 13.7k 13.7k 2121 gold badges7474 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 5k 5k 1111 gold badges5858 silver badges100100 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 901 901 22 gold badges1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 891 891 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 261 261 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 273 Check if string ends with one of the strings from a list
- 226 Make virtualenv inherit specific packages from your global site-packages
- 91 Mean Squared Error in Numpy?
- 76 Binary representation of float in Python (bits not hex)
- 63 Slice 2d array into smaller 2d arrays
- 61 Is an event loop just a for/while loop with optimized polling?
- 47 Find out which modules are associated with a usb device?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.