All of the code I've written and contributed to Stack Exchange is dedicated to the public domain, or (at your option) available under the terms of CC0.
This of course doesn't include code which I posted without being its owner. You can distinguish that code by, for example, the attribution notices (sometimes when answering I might be using the OP's code without explicit attribution but it should be evident) .
Member for 5 years, 6 months
9 profile views
Last seen Dec 3 '20 at 9:00
- Stack Overflow 4.5k 4.5k 77 gold badges3939 silver badges6666 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 419 419 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 411 411 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 387 387 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile