Infectious disease epidemiologist specializing in the intersection between mathematical models of disease transmission and observational methods. Crafter of artisanal simulation models for the discerning scientist. Oddly fond of enteric pathogens.
A fair hand at SAS, Python and R
Member for 5 years, 9 months
29 profile views
Last seen Nov 21 '18 at 5:58
- Academia 50k 50k 44 gold badges106106 silver badges206206 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 20.8k 20.8k 1010 gold badges7575 silver badges132132 bronze badges
- Biology 3k 3k 1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Travel 2.8k 2.8k 1717 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.5k 2.5k 66 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 311 Why are shortcuts like x += y considered good practice?
- 168 Is Facebook coming to an end?
- 151 What does this professor mean by saying "I do not have time to respond"
- 150 How exactly does one “control for other variables”?
- 149 What is your favorite "data analysis" cartoon?
- 126 Why Was Python Written with the GIL?
- 98 Does Julia have any hope of sticking in the statistical community?
- View more network posts →