- Chemistry 2.7k 2.7k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Mathematics 317 317 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Biology 275 275 11 gold badge33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 209 209 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 60 Given that ice is less dense than water, why doesn't it sit completely atop water (rather than slightly submerged)?
- 16 How are beats formed when frequencies combine?
- 15 Won't the net effect of a catalyst be zero if it creates a new path with lower activation energy?
- 15 Find the number of $X$ from start to end
- 13 Is the equation pH + pOH = 14 valid at different temperatures?
- 13 Why doesn't a ball thrown horizontally have a greater speed upon hitting the ground than one thrown vertically if they are thrown with same speed?
- 12 Why are they called ‘dispersion forces’ if they are an attractice force?
- View more network posts →