In the Spring of 2014, I graduated with a B.S. in Computer Engineering and a B.S. in Mathematics. I am trying to get into grad school for neuroscience with an application in Brain-Computer Interfacing. Job experience includes cryptanalysis, malware reverse engineering, and neural nets. I'll edit this as I think of something more interesting to put.
Member for 4 years, 8 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 3 '16 at 3:23
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 2121 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 490 490 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 343 343 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 288 288 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Coffee 193 193 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 In TensorFlow is there any way to just initialize uninitialised variables?
- 30 How do the Goodman-Kruskal gamma and the Kendall tau or Spearman rho correlations compare?
- 17 Keep Jupyter notebook running after closing browser tab
- 11 How much cinnamon is too much?
- 10 Pickling cv2.KeyPoint causes PicklingError
- 9 MatPlotLib Scatterplot removal
- 9 When accounting for bloom, why is the common instruction to stir with very little water?
- View more network posts →