A BizTalk developer for Datacom Systems Ltd in New Zealand and co-author of the book SOA Patterns with BizTalk Server 2013 and Microsoft Azure - Second Edition and am a developer on the open source BizTalk Server 2013 Documenter.
Auckland, New Zealand
Member for 2 years
2 profile views
Last seen Oct 31 '18 at 19:28
- Stack Overflow 7.8k 7.8k 1010 gold badges2929 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 696 696 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Information Security 323 323 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Genealogy & Family History 241 241 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 239 239 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 How temporary is Azure VM Temporary Storage?
- 20 How to determine if a browser is using an SSL or TLS connection?
- 18 What ships are on this T-Shirt?
- 12 Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
- 11 How could the Doctor destroy the Dalek fleet this way?
- 9 English equivalent of "brain turned into yogurt"
- 9 Biztalk Orchestration reverse engineer
- View more network posts →