Former C++ game developer. Currently, mostly involved in AWS, graph databases and blockchain related projects. During my spare time, NN and Android developer.
a ^= b; b ^= a; a ^= b;
That was nice and fast. In 1998.
Member for 5 years
38 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 '18 at 19:51
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 44 gold badges4848 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- French Language 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 472 472 1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 453 453 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Is it possible to dynamically load a library at runtime from an Android application?
- 70 Java 7 language features with Android
- 60 error with setPixels
- 59 Android ImageButton with disabled UI feel
- 35 How to see the details which Ubuntu shows at the time of login anytime?
- 34 Quand faut-il mettre un pluriel après un mot indiquant l'absence d'un élément ? — When to use plural after words that hint at a missing entity?
- 32 Timeout in DefaultHttpClient Class Android
- View more network posts →