Former C++ game developer. Currently, mostly involved in AWS, graph databases and blockchain related projects. During my spare time, NN and Android developer.
a ^= b; b ^= a; a ^= b;
That was nice and fast. In 1998.
Member for 5 years, 10 months
40 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 '18 at 19:51
- Stack Overflow 10.4k 10.4k 44 gold badges5050 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- French Language 8.7k 8.7k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 513 513 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Area 51 472 472 1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 95 Is it possible to dynamically load a library at runtime from an Android application?
- 70 Java 7 language features with Android
- 61 error with setPixels
- 60 Android ImageButton with disabled UI feel
- 41 How to see the details which Ubuntu shows at the time of login anytime?
- 34 Android READ PHONE STATE?
- 34 Quand faut-il mettre un pluriel après un mot indiquant l'absence d'un élément ? — When to use plural after words that hint at a missing entity?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.