Former C++ game developer. Currently, mostly involved in AWS, graph databases and blockchain related projects. During my spare time, NN and Android developer.
a ^= b; b ^= a; a ^= b;
That was nice and fast. In 1998.
Member for 4 years, 10 months
38 profile views
Last seen Apr 1 '18 at 19:51
- Stack Overflow 10.2k 10.2k 44 gold badges4747 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- French Language 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Area 51 472 472 1212 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 433 433 11 gold badge55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 91 Is it possible to dynamically load a library at runtime from an Android application?
- 70 Java 7 language features with Android
- 60 error with setPixels
- 59 Android ImageButton with disabled UI feel
- 34 Quand faut-il mettre un pluriel après un mot indiquant l'absence d'un élément ? — When to use plural after words that hint at a missing entity?
- 33 How to see the details which Ubuntu shows at the time of login anytime?
- 32 Timeout in DefaultHttpClient Class Android
- View more network posts →
Top tags (10)
22 Who should our Moderators Pro Tempore be? Apr 10 '15
12 Are personal medical advice questions on topic here? Apr 20 '15
11 Who are you and why are you here? Jun 1 '15
9 What are reliable sources? Apr 4 '15
8 Citations and Proving a Negative Apr 15 '15
7 What are the benefits of eating food - closed? Apr 20 '15